- Find It articles, books, & more
- Ask Us we're here to help
- Research Help leap ahead
- Your Tools to get stuff done
- Using the Library and more
BUS 202: Business Law
BUS 202 Getting Started
- Follow syllabus and professor instructions for writing paper
- Use clickable Research Path below to help you find and analyze your cases
This guide was created for the purposes of a practicum experience by Brittany Cronin.
BUS 202 Research Path
BUS 202 Go to Court to Watch a Case
Check the local courts to find a civil case to watch.
- Visit the California San Diego Superior Court to find the locations, hours and calender for civil cases.
- Check out the Court Calender to find an appropriate case to observe.
- Call Jury Services at the different Court locations to find a case that would be good to watch.